English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23463
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by M60NJP » 27 Apr 2018, 08:56

Which team has been knocked out?

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9806
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by cockneyrebel » 29 Apr 2018, 20:09

Gordon Bennett Goonies [-(
Image

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23463
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by M60NJP » 29 Apr 2018, 21:50

cockneyrebel wrote:
29 Apr 2018, 20:09
Gordon Bennett Goonies [-(
Enjoy the Championship......

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9806
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by cockneyrebel » 29 Apr 2018, 22:14

M60NJP wrote:
cockneyrebel wrote:
29 Apr 2018, 20:09
Gordon Bennett Goonies [-(
Enjoy the Championship......
Not quite yet Image

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Image

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23463
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by M60NJP » 02 May 2018, 10:47

Juande Ramos receives a letter and opens it to find an electricity bill for £17,000 forwarded on from Tottenham Hotspur.
He rings the club, "I think there's been a mistake, you sent me a bill, but I haven't worked for you for years!"
"No Juande, sorry, but there’s no mistake. You were the last person in the trophy room in 2008 and you left the fucking lights on!"

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9806
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by cockneyrebel » 02 May 2018, 11:17

M60NJP wrote:
02 May 2018, 10:47
Juande Ramos receives a letter and opens it to find an electricity bill for £17,000 forwarded on from Tottenham Hotspur.
He rings the club, "I think there's been a mistake, you sent me a bill, but I haven't worked for you for years!"
"No Juande, sorry, but there’s no mistake. You were the last person in the trophy room in 2008 and you left the fucking lights on!"
=)) =))
Image

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23463
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by M60NJP » 05 May 2018, 14:22

Today only - I love Crystal Palace!

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9806
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by cockneyrebel » 05 May 2018, 14:27

M60NJP wrote:
05 May 2018, 14:22
Today only - I love Crystal Palace!
Hurts like Hell... But Ditto x_x
Image

User avatar
RayB
Site Owner
Posts: 14220
Joined: 17 Oct 2011, 13:06
Car model: 1998 E36 M3 Convertible
Location: Essex

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by RayB » 05 May 2018, 16:53

Leicester are my new favourite team =)) =)) =))

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9806
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: English Football 2017/18 Chat & Banter

Post by cockneyrebel » 05 May 2018, 16:57

RayB wrote:
05 May 2018, 16:53
Leicester are my new favourite team =)) =)) =))
:ymparty: get in there :-bd
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Off topic - Anything Goes!”