Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation Night before 16th July 2016

As per usual, all BMWE meets and events go here!
User avatar
RayB
Site Owner
Posts: 14220
Joined: 17 Oct 2011, 13:06
Car model: 1998 E36 M3 Convertible
Location: Essex

Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation Night before 16th July 2016

Post by RayB » 09 Feb 2016, 19:00

As per the original post in the attendee thread we can arrange camping for the night at a nearby site for those interested. This could be a base for all to come along and enjoy a BBQ and a few drinks the night before even if you are booked into a hotel.

If you are looking to book a hotel it would be advisable to do so as early as possible. This meet obviously falls in the school holidays!! There are plenty of hotels in and around the forest so if you need any recommendations then feel free to ask

Please add your name to the list if you are interested in camping or would be interested in joining us for a BBQ the night before the show.
Obviously camping is not for everyone, this is not a thread to debate it

1. Ray Camping + BBQ

User avatar
Metroreg
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9033
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 20:55
Car model: E46 330ci Vert
Location: London
Location: London

Re: Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation

Post by Metroreg » 09 Feb 2016, 19:03

Yea why not first time camping
Going to be an experience :lol: :lol:


1. Ray Camping + BBQ
2. Metroreg Camping + BBQ
MODS TEAM
Sam

Image

BMW Enthusiasts is a free club for everything BMW related

E46 330ci Vert

Check out our new home page! >> BMW Forum

User avatar
Metroreg
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9033
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 20:55
Car model: E46 330ci Vert
Location: London
Location: London

Re: Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation

Post by Metroreg » 09 Feb 2016, 20:25

1. Ray Camping + BBQ
2. Metroreg Camping + BBQ
3. Cockneyrebel - BBQ
MODS TEAM
Sam

Image

BMW Enthusiasts is a free club for everything BMW related

E46 330ci Vert

Check out our new home page! >> BMW Forum

User avatar
RayB
Site Owner
Posts: 14220
Joined: 17 Oct 2011, 13:06
Car model: 1998 E36 M3 Convertible
Location: Essex

Re: Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation

Post by RayB » 09 Feb 2016, 20:34

Metroreg wrote:1. Ray Camping + BBQ
2. Metroreg Camping + BBQ
3. Cockneyrebel - BBQ
Has he forgotten how to post?...........

User avatar
Metroreg
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9033
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 20:55
Car model: E46 330ci Vert
Location: London
Location: London

Re: Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation

Post by Metroreg » 09 Feb 2016, 20:35

RayB wrote:
Metroreg wrote:1. Ray Camping + BBQ
2. Metroreg Camping + BBQ
3. Cockneyrebel - BBQ
Has he forgotten how to post?...........
Think so :lol:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MODS TEAM
Sam

Image

BMW Enthusiasts is a free club for everything BMW related

E46 330ci Vert

Check out our new home page! >> BMW Forum

dowot
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 319
Joined: 07 Jul 2012, 16:45
Car model: e46 330i se
e36 318is
e30 316i lux
Location: thatcham

Re: Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation

Post by dowot » 09 Feb 2016, 20:36

1. Ray Camping + BBQ
2. Metroreg Camping + BBQ
3. Cockneyrebel - BBQ
4. dowot - camping and BBQ
5.

BU51GET
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 117
Joined: 30 Jan 2016, 22:44
Car model: F20 140i
Location: Stockport

Re: Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation

Post by BU51GET » 11 Feb 2016, 20:35

RayB wrote:As per the original post in the attendee thread we can arrange camping for the night at a nearby site for those interested. This could be a base for all to come along and enjoy a BBQ and a few drinks the night before even if you are booked into a hotel.

If you are looking to book a hotel it would be advisable to do so as early as possible. This meet obviously falls in the school holidays!! There are plenty of hotels in and around the forest so if you need any recommendations then feel free to ask

Please add your name to the list if you are interested in camping or would be interested in joining us for a BBQ the night before the show.
Obviously camping is not for everyone, this is not a thread to debate it

1. Ray Camping + BBQ
I booked a hotel in a place nearby called Beesel. I am not very good at camping, brings back memories when I set fire to a tent falling asleep with a campus stove lit to stay warm (it was in November after all). However, I would love to go to the BBQ ,just keep me away from anything that has a flame. :)) :d

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23463
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation

Post by M60NJP » 11 Feb 2016, 20:42

BU51GET wrote:
RayB wrote:As per the original post in the attendee thread we can arrange camping for the night at a nearby site for those interested. This could be a base for all to come along and enjoy a BBQ and a few drinks the night before even if you are booked into a hotel.

If you are looking to book a hotel it would be advisable to do so as early as possible. This meet obviously falls in the school holidays!! There are plenty of hotels in and around the forest so if you need any recommendations then feel free to ask

Please add your name to the list if you are interested in camping or would be interested in joining us for a BBQ the night before the show.
Obviously camping is not for everyone, this is not a thread to debate it

1. Ray Camping + BBQ
I booked a hotel in a place nearby called Beesel. I am not very good at camping, brings back memories when I set fire to a tent falling asleep with a campus stove lit to stay warm (it was in November after all). However, I would love to go to the BBQ ,just keep me away from anything that has a flame. :)) :d
Beesel is in Holland? Are you mixing this thread up with the Venlo one.....we're not camping at Venlo!!

BU51GET
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 117
Joined: 30 Jan 2016, 22:44
Car model: F20 140i
Location: Stockport

Re: Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation

Post by BU51GET » 11 Feb 2016, 20:50

thought I was in the right place when I posted. Definitely staying in Beesel 5957 BH NL :oops:

User avatar
RayB
Site Owner
Posts: 14220
Joined: 17 Oct 2011, 13:06
Car model: 1998 E36 M3 Convertible
Location: Essex

Re: Vanity BMW Camping/Accommodation

Post by RayB » 16 Feb 2016, 20:37

Looks like a quiet night =))

1. Ray Camping + BBQ
2. Metroreg Camping + BBQ
3. Cockneyrebel - BBQ
4. dowot - camping and BBQ
5.

For anyone looking to book a hotel the camping and subsequent meet point will be near Brockenhurst

Locked

Return to “BMWE Meets & Events 2016”