M135i performance upgrade

AC Schnitzer UK are the official UK distributor for AC Schnitzer BMW and MINI tuning parts. We have over 20 years experience with AC Schnitzer having been the original importer in 1989. Products include suspension, alloy wheels, aerodynamics, exhausts, brakes, engine tuning and interior hardware.

M135i performance upgrade

Postby AC Schnitzer UK » 28 Feb 2013, 14:29

Released only yesterday, our performance upgrade for the M135i raises power to 360HP, and costs £2500.84 including a 2 year (from new) AC Schnitzer warranty to cover the engine and drivetrain. This runs alongside your BMW warranty which remains intact to make sure the car is fully covered, even though it's tuned. An optional third year can be added for £392.27.

As with (nearly) all AC Schnitzer performance upgrades this is a piece of hardware, not a re-map. It takes the form of an additional control module that connects to the CANBUS system to take data from the sensors and manipulate the signal going to the injectors. As such, it doesn't interfere with the ECU at all, meaning that come service time any updates can be applied by BMW without fear of losing the "map".

Expensive, yes, but so is a new engine and no other tuner offers you the same performance increase and cast iron warranty.

98 octane fuel must be used. 0% finance over 12 months is available i.e. £250 down followed by 12 monthly payments of £187.50 (subject to status).

Aerodynamic parts and suspension will follow soon.
AC Schnitzer UK
Site Vendor

Car model: AC Schnitzer

Re: M135i performance upgrade

Postby AC Schnitzer UK » 10 Apr 2013, 14:16

We're now offering a package conversion for M135i including 360HP performance upgrade, front spoiler elements, rear wing, 19" Type VIII alloy wheels with Michelin Super Sport tyres, lowered suspension and twin chrome tailpipes. £8995 including all fitting and paintwork.

See this page for details.
AC Schnitzer UK
Site Vendor

Car model: AC Schnitzer

Return to AC Schnitzer UK