There's a new Sheriff in Town.

Put in here any BMW (or really interesting non-BMW) encounters. Pics are pretty much essential though (no excuses!)
Post Reply
User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9806
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

There's a new Sheriff in Town.

Post by cockneyrebel » 22 Sep 2016, 16:18

WP_20160922_15_23_00_Pro.jpg
WP_20160922_15_23_00_Pro.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 1299 times
This cruised passed me today, what a great sound/roar it made :thumbup:
Image

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23463
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: There's a new Sheriff in Town.

Post by M60NJP » 22 Sep 2016, 16:20

Dodge Charger methinks?

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9806
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: There's a new Sheriff in Town.

Post by cockneyrebel » 22 Sep 2016, 16:52

[quote="M60NJP"]Dodge Charger methinks?[/quote

Yep, thought it was a Stang from the front, but back says Charger to me,
Certainty made the windows behind me rattle :ymdevil:

Also saw a Brabus Jeep...weird looking thing.
Image

User avatar
Metroreg
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9033
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 20:55
Car model: E46 330ci Vert
Location: London
Location: London

Re: There's a new Sheriff in Town.

Post by Metroreg » 22 Sep 2016, 17:04

Was they looking for a red E36 saloon with a 323 installed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MODS TEAM
Sam

Image

BMW Enthusiasts is a free club for everything BMW related

E46 330ci Vert

Check out our new home page! >> BMW Forum

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9806
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: There's a new Sheriff in Town.

Post by cockneyrebel » 22 Sep 2016, 17:07

Metroreg wrote:Was they looking for a red E36 saloon with a 323 installed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hunting Diesels Sam, put em out of their misery :lol:
Image

User avatar
Metroreg
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9033
Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 20:55
Car model: E46 330ci Vert
Location: London
Location: London

Re: There's a new Sheriff in Town.

Post by Metroreg » 22 Sep 2016, 17:08

cockneyrebel wrote:
Metroreg wrote:Was they looking for a red E36 saloon with a 323 installed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hunting Diesels Sam, put em out of their misery :lol:[/quote
Nah looking for a mad man that lives in Bournemouth


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MODS TEAM
Sam

Image

BMW Enthusiasts is a free club for everything BMW related

E46 330ci Vert

Check out our new home page! >> BMW Forum

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9806
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: There's a new Sheriff in Town.

Post by cockneyrebel » 22 Sep 2016, 17:20

Metroreg wrote:
cockneyrebel wrote:
Metroreg wrote:Was they looking for a red E36 saloon with a 323 installed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hunting Diesels Sam, put em out of their misery :lol:[/quote
Nah looking for a mad man that lives in Bournemouth


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who can that be then ??? 8-}
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Spotted!”