X1 Anyone ??

Put in here any BMW (or really interesting non-BMW) encounters. Pics are pretty much essential though (no excuses!)
Post Reply
User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9803
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

X1 Anyone ??

Post by cockneyrebel » 10 Aug 2015, 16:42

Saw this today in a very Summertime Poo brown.Image
Image

User avatar
lizzie
BMW Enthusiasts Ladies
Posts: 6666
Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 12:17
Car model: F22 M235i
E63 635d
+ 8
Location: Bath
Location: Bath

Re: X1 Anyone ??

Post by lizzie » 10 Aug 2015, 17:16

Not for me thank you


Sent from Lizzie's iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23363
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: X1 Anyone ??

Post by M60NJP » 10 Aug 2015, 17:35

The colour might suit certain shapes...........but cars don't come in that certain shape!

Sorry for the thread hijack, but I was in Elms Cambridge today and they had one of these:
30Jahre.jpg
30Jahre.jpg (143.9 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
If you haven't seen one but of course have seen an 'ordinary' F10 I can't explain how much better looking this is - from the frozen grey paintwork, wheels, 3-Jahre touches - it's fabulous in the flesh.............so my image isn't the whole car because the pictures don't do it justice! Only 300 produced................600 bhp!
The bad news- all my body organs won't raise enough..............£109950 on the road............
M6 is about 10 grand less - great, but not as special................

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9803
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: X1 Anyone ??

Post by cockneyrebel » 10 Aug 2015, 17:44

Just that badge is enough to get me checking Cally"s life insurance.. =))
Image

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23363
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: X1 Anyone ??

Post by M60NJP » 10 Aug 2015, 17:46

cockneyrebel wrote:Just that badge is enough to get me checking Cally"s life insurance.. =))
I've tried that (here!) - that plus all my organs and even visiting a few ex-Prime Ministers only gets me part of the engine...............

User avatar
cockneyrebel
BMW Enthusiast
Posts: 9803
Joined: 26 Sep 2012, 16:27
Car model: bmw E36 saloon.
Location: Dorset.

Re: X1 Anyone ??

Post by cockneyrebel » 10 Aug 2015, 17:50

M60NJP wrote:
cockneyrebel wrote:Just that badge is enough to get me checking Cally"s life insurance.. =))
I've tried that (here!) - that plus all my organs and even visiting a few ex-Prime Ministers only gets me part of the engine...............
Joint Enterprise me thinks !! ;)
Image

User avatar
M60NJP
Site Owner
Posts: 23363
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 13:22
Car model: 135i M Sport
Isetta 300
Location: Bucks
Location: Buckinghamshire
Contact:

Re: X1 Anyone ??

Post by M60NJP » 10 Aug 2015, 17:52

cockneyrebel wrote:
M60NJP wrote:
cockneyrebel wrote:Just that badge is enough to get me checking Cally"s life insurance.. =))
I've tried that (here!) - that plus all my organs and even visiting a few ex-Prime Ministers only gets me part of the engine...............
Joint Enterprise me thinks !! ;)
We may get a few quid for inviting rayb to lunch? Might have got more if we didn't?........... =)) =))

Post Reply

Return to “Spotted!”