Search found 13932 matches
- 18 Sep 2018, 08:02
- Forum: Engine & Transmission
- Topic: E36 Coolant system bleeding
- Replies: 7
- Views: 149
Notoriously difficult to bleed. You do need the front up as high as you can get it and yes you can top up whilst the engine is running. It's impossible to do it if you don't really as the cooling system goes in to meltdown when you have an air lock and you end up with more on the floor than anywhere...
- 09 Sep 2018, 09:07
- Forum: Off topic - Anything Goes!
- Topic: Thinking of getting a new/newer 4X4
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3210
Fed up with looking now, money to spend but everything I look at seems to have been to the moon and back. I'm doing quite a few miles each week so it's no good buying something that already has a few
- 03 Sep 2018, 18:03
- Forum: Barons BMW. BMW Main Dealer - Members Discounted Prices!
- Topic: E34 Body side molding required
- Replies: 5
- Views: 483
@Barons BMW Parts